Sunday, January 15, 2012

A weekend full of writing

Remember that post below when I said I hadn't even reached 10k? Yeah, well, about that. This new story has been quite possibly the most exciting manuscript I have ever written. So much so, I was able to write all weekend and found myself reaching 25,000 words. You guys, I can't even...

I am just so engrossed in the characters that I find myself laughing out loud at how witty and funny they can be. Not just that, but the plot is so exciting. I just can't wait to find out what happens next. I know that sounds weird since I'm the one writing it, but at times I don't know where I want it to go and when I start typing away I lose control and let my fingers do the talking. The words just pour out.

I also had two of the most critical people read what I have so far and they gave it a two thumbs up. Everyone keeps telling me to take my time, but it's not as if I'm rushing anything. I literally can't help it. All I want to do is write. It gets my imagination flowing and makes me so happy!

Well, that's it for now. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

With each comment, I will donate a sock to free a house elf.