Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey, blog! Remember me?

Once again, it's been too long. I've been working diligently on my WIP. Hit 43K earlier today. I always love when I start working on something different from my usual. I've been pushing myself a lot lately in that sense. When I first started writing it was all about fantasy, someone with a super power of sorts. I realized shortly after my third manuscript that it just wasn't cutting it. I had to step out of the box. It's proven to be a good thing now that DROWNING BAILEY is out in the world.

I don't have anything super exciting to tell you yet, but you can bet that when I do, I'll be blasting it all over the blog and Twitter. So many amazing online friends have been signing with agents, and it makes me so unbelievably excited! I am so, so happy for them, and they've worked so hard. The writing world is a wonderful thing to be apart of.

On my breaks from writing, I've been reading a few things as usual. Something I couldn't wait to read was ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD. See, I had to wait to read it because of the fact that it's a ghost story, which is what I was writing with DB. I didn't want any outside influences. Now that I've read it, I can tell you it is seriously flipping awesome!

I'm gonna attempt to jump back into the WIP, but I'll most likely end up watching more X-Files. If you haven't yet, you should follow me on Twitter! xheatherxmariex

1 comment:

With each comment, I will donate a sock to free a house elf.